Hello moms! With the global pandemic happening, I am having to exercise my cooking skills for every meal everyday in a row! It’s exhausting. I have been trying to pull out all my easy recipes that everyone in the family loves to cut down on the snacking and get us all around the same table. This is an easy Italian chicken and alfredo recipe that my whole family loves! I add in green beans or asparagus and herb chicken to make this a solid family dinner option with excellent leftovers.
Ingredients: Italian Chicken and Pasta Recipe
1/2 pound chicken seasoned and baked
Seasoning for chicken:
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1 tablespoons dried rosemary
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon red chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
12 oz fettuccine pasta
2 cups of fresh asparagus (cut into 1 inch pieces)
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup heavy cream
1 cup light cream
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Pinch of red or cayenne pepper
3/4 parmesan cheese
- Season chicken using the blend of italian seasonings and bake at 350 until cooked (25-30 minutes). Set aside.
- Bring large pot of water to boil.
- Add pasta and cook for 8-10 minutes or until al dente
- Add asparagus or other veggie during last 3-5 minutes of cooking pasta
- Drain and transfer to serving bowl
- In large saucepan over medium heat, combine butter and creams
- Cook until thick and bubbly
- Season sauce with garlic powder, black pepper, and red pepper
- Stir in parmesan cheese and add chicken.
- Pour over pasta and veggies.
- Toss to coat.
All the best,