We are still feeling all the cold winter and stress from this busy season of life! Which means our crock pot is putting in all the work! This creamy Italian dressing chicken and angel hair pasta dish in the crock pot is a toddler favorite and makes for killer leftovers for work the next day. Give it a try and let me know what you think!
Crockpot Italian Chicken
- 2-4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 packet of dry Italian dressing mix
- 4 oz. package cream cheese
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 can cream of chicken
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup white wine
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- Cooked angel hair pasta
- Place chicken in crockpot and cover with all remaining ingredients except pasta.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours and pour over cooked angel hair pasta.
- Add additional red pepper flakes to taste!
Enjoy the first night, and definitely the leftovers! Here is another pasta recipe to check out for another night.
All the best,