Hello from quarantine friends! Since grocery shopping has looked a little wacky around here recently, I dug up some recipes that I could use with ingredients already at the house! This slow cooker herb chicken and potatoes recipe is SUPER moist, delicious, and easy to make. We have adapted a few times and it still turns out well, so this is a good one when stock in your kitchen may be running low. Give it a try, and enjoy!
Slow Cooker Herb Chicken and Potatoes Recipe Ingredients
- Season both sides of chicken with basil, oregano, rosemary, and black pepper
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken and sear both sides until golden brown, about 3-4 minutes per side.
- Put cut potatoes into crockpot at bottom and cover with olive oil, onions/onion powder, garlic and thyme. Place chicken on top of potatoes in crockpot as evenly as possible.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 8 hours or high for 4-5 hours.
- Prior to serving, cover with parmesan cheese and parsley.
All the best,