Slow Cooker Peanut Butter Thai Chicken
Savory, slow cooker thai chicken recipe with easy ingredients that the whole family will love.
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1.5 cup chicken broth
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into 1 inch cubes (or 1.5 lbs-2 for leftovers)
- 1 cup shredded or sliced zucchini
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- A large red pepper cut into thin long strips
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro divided
- Chopped peanuts for garnish
Add garlic, peanut butter, broth, chicken, soy sauce, and sugar to slow cooker. Stir to combine.
Cook on low for 4-5 hours or on high for 2-3 hours. An hour before serving add zucchini and red pepper. A half hour before serving, add in lime juice and 1/4 cup cilantro
Serve over noodles and garnish with remaining cilantro and peanuts.